Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Wanderlust: Thailand

I have been wanting to make my way to Asia for quite some time now, and Thailand is at the top of my list. Culture, beaches, food, shopping - the country really has a lot to offer!

Thailand's tourism seems to have rebooted after the devastation of the Tsunami in 2004 - my dream destination is Khao Lak, paradise on the Andaman Coast. There really is something for everyone, from deluxe villas with private pools to nature preserves accesible to those willing to sacrifice all amenities and rough it. Since I fit into neither of the above mentioned categories, my hard earned pennies will be going towards the Khaolak Orchid Beach Resort. Electric blue water, pristine sand beaches and coral reefs? Perfection.

A view of the beach at the Khao Lak Orchid Beach Resort.

{Image via khaolakdiscovery}

No comments:

Post a Comment