Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A Few of My Favorite Things

After a slightly indulgent weekend at the beach complete with all things I love -boating, lobster, and champagne, I am dedicating a post to all the things in life that, for me, equal happiness. Sometimes it's the littlest thing that can make the biggest impact!


-Healthy family & friends
-Fresh fruit
-Flea markets
-Lazy summer days
-Ocean beaches
-A fresh pot of coffee (must be the Seattle in me)
-Sour patch kids
-Laughter
-Patios/decks/terraces
-Clean laundry
-Puppies
-Sales
-Pay day (not the candy bar....)
-Live music
-3 day weekends
-Apple gadgets (macbook, iphone, ipod, etc)
-Travel (anywhere!)
-Public transportation
-Foreign languages
-New York Times
-Thunderstorms
-Mint chocolate chip ice cream
-Pedicures
-Surprises

That is it for now! I suppose the next list will come when it is time to give thanks in November:)

1 comment:

  1. Forgot one! I love, love, love polaroids. Something about them is so retro and cool. xo

    ReplyDelete