Monday, May 18, 2009

Style File - Maxi, Maxi, Maxi

One of my favorite things in life are maxi dresses. I love, love, love them. They are just so comfortable, chic and perfect for the sweltering temps we are about to encounter.

Truly, a dress that can take you from day to night effortlessly. Swap flat gladiators for chunky platforms, add some heavy metal accessories and voila: instant update.

Be wary of super large prints and shapeless silhouettes that put you into the muumuu category (ed note - after much research I can safely say that is indeed the correct spelling).


Two of my faves:


This Twist Dye Maxi Dress from Forever21 is quite the bargain, but looks so much more expensive than it's $30 price tag.




There is something very special about this Rachel Pally Shirred Long Dress and I just can't put my finger on it. I will be scooping it up come pay-day!


No comments:

Post a Comment