Thursday, May 14, 2009

Label Lust - 3.1 Philip Lim


My favorite designer of all time (okay - one of the many, but this man is so consistent he is my self proclaimed 'boyfriend') Philip Lim has just expanded his amazing line to include swimwear, shoes, and unmentionables! swoon.

With sales up in the US, Asia AND Europe, the guy has no reason not to expand. I don't really want to share my boyfriend with the whole world, but who am I to hold him back from success? :)

This expansion will debut the end of this month in retail stores and go international by 2010. Swimwear will start with 3 styles, including two maillots & a bikini ($175) and his lingerie -cleverly named 3.1 Philip Lim Initials, will have 5 pieces with prices ranging from $65-$175.

Lim has already done several shoe collections, Birkenstock & Louboutin to name a few. Get ready to spend anywhere from $290 for a pair of heels to $650 boots.

{above images via stylecaster}

{image via wwd.com}

No comments:

Post a Comment