Friday, June 5, 2009

Look of the Week - MTV Movie Awards Edition

I have to admit I'm a little (okay, a lot) disappointed with the fashion at this years movie awards. This is not the Oscars, people! Where were all the young, fun ensembles? Since there is no clear winner - I'm going straight to the losers circle.



{images via the cut}

It's a tie between these two. First of all, I may be judging more harshly since I do not like either or these leading ladies, but fashion is at the forefront here. Miley - are you going to a business meeting later? Boring dress, boring color, boring shoes. Boring. Kristen - are you just so over it you are wearing Converse with your pseudo-spiderman costume on the red carpet at 18? PS, please stop playing with your hair!

Rant over:)

No comments:

Post a Comment