Monday, June 8, 2009

Label Lust - Wildfox Couture

It might be because I'm spending my summer in a concrete jungle, but lately I have been really fixated on California girl style. So-Cal to be exact. Wildfox Couture embodies this persona with their edgy vintage inspired looks. Just take a gander at some of the images from their upcoming lookbook, as well as seasons past.









Oh how I heart them! And their upcoming Fall '09 campaign is Killer Vampires in Beverly Hills. Totally. Awesome.

Some of the things I will have to snap up from the current collection:

I love this! Something about the peachy pink color and letting everyone know that extinction really is forever.

I will have to rock this in the urban jungle aka NYC this summer to let everyone know where I would rather be.....

{All images Wildfoxcouture.com}

No comments:

Post a Comment