Thursday, June 18, 2009

Beauty Obsessions - What I'm Coveting....

Okay, okay. I'll admit it - I am a bit of a beauty junkie. All it takes is a small write up in the latest InStyle or a blurb from a fellow blogger and I have/need/want/must have that product.

Seeing as I live in NYC and therefore must deal with its hot & humid summers, my wavy hair grows in epic proportions a la a certain 'Friend' on her trip to Barbados. So, after much buzz about this Living Proof Wave Shaping, Curl Defining No Frizz Styling Cream, I am running to Sephora to pick it up.


+

$24 may seem like a lot during a 'recession'. But, you see, as a wavy haired, color treated, frizz prone gal, price is really not a concern. I will spend a pretty penny to have smooth, moisturized hair.

To make the most of my trip to Sephora, I will be snatching up this Benefit Cosmetics High Beam. I want that glowy, dewy look that all the stars seem to have. And I want it from a product, and not from the previously mentioned heat & humidity :) This too will set you back $24, but you can dab it on your cheeks, lids, even mix it in with your foundation for an allover sheen. Money well spent.

1 comment:

  1. I love that episode of Friends. Monica is hilarious! And I've always been curious about High Beam!

    ReplyDelete