Monday, August 31, 2009

Now & Later

Well, it is officially the last day of August. HOW DID THIS HAPPEN? I guess I lost track of time with the awful weather we had day in and day out here in NYC. Now it is basically fall, back to school time, football season, leaves are changing, etc etc.

I know not everybody is on board the harem train, but I certainly am. I mean, no one wants to look like MC Hammer. These F21 harem pants are fantastic and cut just right to look more chic then schlump.



To wear them in the last days of summer, pair them with a fitted blouse and statement sandals. Fun accessories keep it from looking like you are trying too hard. One trend at a time.
Now & Later

To keep the harem pant in rotation come September and beyond, pair them with a casual t-shirt and sequin blazer. A classic bag and a splash of color on your feet and you are ready to meet the coming of fall with style.


Now & Later

Added bonus - you can even wear these to the gym if you are so inclined! I plan on wearing mine to yoga & pilates:)

No comments:

Post a Comment